Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010

...and her rat !

Kommentare:

  1. Great image! Really wonderful. Although I am not really into rats. She looks superb!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I loved it!!! Wonderful edition!!! Beautiful model and curioius rat :)
    Great work, dear Dieter!
    Kisses.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a great mood you have captured in the modells eyes,..so sad,..but the image also shows me the upposite,..make up, rings in her nose, eyes like she trying to hide behind her image! Thats my thoghs tough,..dosen even have to be close to the truth, but i like making storys when i see agreat pitcure. This is a great pitcure,.love the composition and motif. Beautiful modell & her frien the mouse,.love that detalje!

    Line;O)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. You hav many strong and absolutely brilliant photos. I enjoy watching your work, it inspires me

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. very impressive. i like the photo effect. creative!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. woweeee i absolutely love this one!!! sehr sehr geil, liebe grüße

    AntwortenLöschen